John Stewart Makes Asinine Remarks About Mike Brown Racism
August 28, 2014 10:14am PST
Despite the fact that just about nobody knows what happened between Mike Brown and Officer Darren Wilson that eventually lead to his death, many people have suddenly become experts. Whether speaking about crime statistics, or racism, none other than Jon Stewart has joined the ranks of such experts.
According to Breitbart:
Stewart just knows Michael Brown put his hands up.
Stewart just knows racism was behind the shooting of Michael Brown.
Stewart just knows the shooting of Michael Brown was unjustified.
Stewart just knows that Al Sharpton’s symbolic summits in Chicago are enough.
Stewart just knows that America’s racial grifters and media are doing everything they can to stop the bloodshed in Chicago.
Stewart just knows that there’s no more context behind all the facts and figures he cites except, of course, racism.
The facts regarding the Brown case are rather simple – the facts are few and far between. No one knows about Brown’s past, no one knows about Officer Wilson or his intent, and the one witness that has any clue what has happened has been proven unreliable.
The only thing achieved by Stewart in his rant is that he’s made a Grade-A assclown out of himself. Take a peek at Stewart’s inarguable racist remarks and let us know what you think in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Donald Trump Drops Bombshell About ‘The View’ – This Could Get Them Cancelled
- Patriotic News Anchor Gives Beyonce A BRUTAL Dose Of Reality
- Student Protests at Yale and Missouri Are A Farcical Copy Of The 1960’s Civil Rights Movement
- See the Damning New Photo of Malia That Obama Is Desperately Trying to Hide
- Asian Girl Demands White People PAY HER For Years Of ‘Institutional Racism’