Obama Gets Owned By Group Of No-Nonsense Veterans
August 27, 2014 9:40am PST
The President did not get the reaction he expected this week when he gave a speech to a group of military veterans.
The veterans made no secret of their lack of enthusiasm for Obama’s words as his speech was met by multiple awkward silences.
“You know that we should never send America’s sons and daughters into harm’s way unless it is absolutely necessary and we have a plan and we are resourcing it and prepared to see it through,” Obama said, no doubt expecting a stirring round of applause.
Instead, this ridiculous sentence was met with an awkward silence followed by weak applause, according to The Blaze. Another skeptical silence came when Obama promised that the war in Afghanistan would soon come to a “responsible end.”
Arguably the most awkward moment came when Obama paused for effect to wait for a reaction that would never come.
“As we go forward, we will CONTINUE to partner with Afghans so their country can never again be used to launch attacks against the United States,” he said before pausing and looking at his audience.
Obama received no reaction to this besides dead silence, and eventually was forced to simply keep talking.
Video of the speech shows that veterans, like many Americans, have lost all faith in the President, and just want him to go away!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President