See The “Inappropriate” Pictures That Cost This Beauty Queen Her Crown
August 27, 2014 6:34am PST
A Colombian beauty queen was stripped of her title this week after “inappropriate” pictures of her surfaced online. Paula Builes Aristizabal, 21, was crowned Miss Antioquia last weekend, earning herself a chance to compete in the Miss Colombia pageant.
However, the next morning photos of her wearing a two-piece swimsuit were leaked by the fans of one of her rivals. According to The New York Daily News, pageant officials said the pictures were “inappropriate” because they showed Builes in a bikini that was smaller than the pageant’s size regulations allowed.
She was immediately stripped of her title, and Natalia Ochoa Calle was crowned Miss Antioquia in her place.
Now, Builies is speaking out, saying she felt “discriminated” against and that the photos had been on the internet for “at least two years.
“There are other candidates that have pictures of themselves in lingerie, in tiny clothing, so I feel there’s discrimination,” the devastated young woman said. “I’m still in shock about the dismissal. On Sunday I was queen of all Antioqueños and (on Tuesday) there was a new queen.”
Check out the photos here and let us know what you think. Are they really inappropriate, or did this girl get robbed? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Beauty Queen Comes Forward With Massive Accusation Of Trump – This Could Change Everything
- Here’s The Outfit That Got This 18 Year-Old Girl Thrown Out Of Her Gym For Being ‘Too Sexy’ – Was This Fair?
- Racist Welfare Queen Attacks Man For ‘Being White’ – Watch What Happens Next
- Beauty Queen Facing Jail Time For Doing THIS To A Grizzly Bear On Live TV
- Welfare Queen Cuts Line In Restaurant, But It’s What She Does Next That Has Everyone Talking