The Video These Hot Girls Made Has Many Screaming Racism
August 27, 2014 6:28am PST
A video that a group of teen girls posted to youtube has thousands outraged.
The video shows three girls on their porch wearing blackface. The girls then start mocking famous black leaders, saying things like “why aren’t you in the back of the bus, Harriet!”
The repeated “Harriet” references appears to refer to noted abolitionist Harriet Tubman, who rushed thousands of slaves to freedom during the 1800s.
The “back of the bus line,” of course, refers to the former law that blacks must give up their seats to whites and sit in the back of the bus. This law was abolished in the 1960s during the Civil Rights Movement.
What do you think of this video? Did it go to far, or do these girls deserve a break? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Patriotic Sheriff ANNIHILATES Hillary Clinton For THIS
- Donald Trump Gets Shocking Endorsement – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Hillary Releases Vile Anti-Trump Ad, But It Just Backfired In a BIG Way
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob
- Muslim Pervert Grops Woman On Bus – Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call