DNC Chair Delivers DEVASTATING Blow To Obama
August 26, 2014 1:54pm PST
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz (D-FL and DNC Chairwoman) delivered a statement in which she meant to defend the President, but actually ended up slamming him instead. The staunch Democrat remarked:
“(House Republicans) will be voting for the first time in American history to sue the President of the United States for doing his job. And doing his job actually less often, and a rate that is lower than any President since Grover Cleveland.”
Did she just admit that Obama rarely does his job and when he does, he sucks at it?! Yes. Yes, she did.
Well, that’s one way to unwittingly piss off your boss!
Tell us what you think of Wasserman-Schultz’s statement in the comments section!
H/T: IJ Review
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store