Justice Served: Murderer Shot Dead After Attacking Judge In Court
August 25, 2014 10:17am PST
A Stockton, CA man was shot dead in court after attacking the judge presiding over his trial. The judge is doing just fine, though she was wheeled out of the courtroom on a stretcher.
The court where this unlikely incident took place remained on lockdown for the rest of the day. The officer who shot the violent criminal has been placed on administrative leave pending a full investigation into the incident.
It appears as though justice has been served in this case, albeit unconventionally. Tell us what you think of this report in the comments section!
(Read More: Guy Beating Girlfriend Gets Dose Of Instant Justice)
You may also like to read:
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything
- Judge Gives Obama A HUGE Wakeup Call After He Lies Right To His Face
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- Sheriff Joe Found In Contempt By Obama-Voting Federal Judge