Confederate Flag Sparks Brutal Fight, 90 Pound Girl Beaten Senseless
August 22, 2014 11:18am PST
A petite white woman was attacked by a mob of black thugs for simply carrying a Confederate flag. She was on her way to a fundraiser at the VFW, where the flag was meant to serve as a prop to symbolize the South. The woman never made it to her event, instead, she ended up in the hospital.
The victim, who measures only four feet eleven inches tall, gave a harrowing account of her attack:
“We didn’t say a word to them. First, they started kicking me and trying to knock me down. “
The girl has an admirable view of her attackers and the black community in general. She remarked, “I mean, I can’t be racist for what one group of kids did. I mean, they’re not all like that.” She is the only one from the group she was in at the time of the attack who was brave enough to speak out. All of the others were afraid of retaliation.
Ironically, police did not label this horrific assault a hate crime, however, I struggle to think of any other explanation for it. After all, the thugs who attacked this little white girl shouted racial slurs at her. Can you come up with any other reasoning behind the attack? Sound off in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next
- Thugs Try To Steal Woman’s Car – Quickly Realize They Picked The Wrong Girl To Mess With…
- Three Thugs Attack Patriot – Have No Idea His MMA Fighter Friend Is Watching…
- Mob JUMPS Girl For ‘Being White’ – What They Do Next Is Horrifying
- Thugs Try To Rob Bar – They Didn’t Know A Cop Was Inside…