Beheading Footage Of Jim Foley Raises Controversial Questions
August 21, 2014 12:25pm PST
In this video regarding the ISIS footage of the beheading of photojournalist Jim Foley, Paul Joseph Watson from infowars.com raises some provocative questions.
Watson asserts that there is a possibility that this event could have been staged by the U.S. and her allies in order to make a viable bid to attack Syria. Watson backs this up with a few key pieces of evidence:
- Foley is unwaveringly calm despite knowing he is about to be murdered in the most brutal way imaginable. He delivers his statement without even flinching.
- The only people present during the beheading appear to be Foley, his killer, and the camera man. This is highly unusual, as ISIS is known to make a huge spectacle out of beheadings. In this case, they have not assembled a crowd of enthusiastic supporters chanting “Allahu Akbar” at the top of their lungs.
- Despite being the most barbaric terrorist organization in the world, they do not actually show the moment when Foley was decapitated, as they do in countless other beheading videos.
- There is a startling lack of blood.
Do you think there is a chance that this was manufactured terror in an effort to create propaganda for more war? Give us your take on this in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead