HIGH ALERT: Officers’ Children Threatened By Ferguson Protesters, School Locked Down
August 20, 2014 3:04pm PST
As the powder keg better known as Ferguson gets closer and closer to igniting, it seems that violence remains a heavy influence within the community. Most recently, a St. Louis school has been confirmed to be on lock down after receiving threats aimed toward at least one child who just so happens to also be the offspring of a police officer.
Officer Wilson, the man responsible for killing Mike Brown, as well as his family, have received multiple death threats prompting their evacuation from the area. As they remain silent and reluctant to speak out – with good reason – law enforcement agencies took away Wilson and his family days before the release of his identity.
As it turns out, this was probably a good idea, as protesters have since began to threaten anyone they can as the outrage ensues. According to the Gateway Pundit:
“[A]t least one local St. Louis area school has been placed on lock down for fear that children connected to the department may be targeted. The school is on high alert.”
What do you guys think about this – is it really appropriate to be threatening children or is this indicative of the mentality police are currently dealing with?
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Millions Of Americans Come Together To Defy Obama In A Big Way
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In THIS State After Shooting Two Police Officers
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown After Thug Jumps Fence
- GRAPHIC: Thug Attacks Texas Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Dose Of Reality