Teacher Forces White, Black Kids To Reenact Mike Brown Shooting
August 20, 2014 2:01pm PST
An Alabama middle school teacher has been suspended for making her Caucasian and African-American students reenact the events of the Michael Brown shooting. Not surprisingly, when parents got wind of her little stunt, they were appalled.
A mother of one student involved in this classroom activity posted on her Facebook page that her child’s teacher had made a white student play the part of officer Darren Wilson while a black student acted as Michael Brown. The class was also made to study where and how many times the black teenager was shot.
(Read More: Cop Who Shot Mike Brown To Be Cleared Of All Charges)
The teacher is currently suspended with pay, pending further investigation into the matter.
This is a perfect example of public school teachers using their authority to impart biased viewpoints on young children. It is becoming more and more clear that the only way to protect your kids from teachers like this is to educate them yourself. Unfortunately, many parents do not have the means to do this.
The things which public educators deem appropriate these days never cease to amaze me. What do you think of this teacher’s choice in curriculum for her impressionable young students? Sound off in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- What This Teacher Sent To Her Student Got Her Arrested On The Spot
- Teacher FIRED After She Is Caught Doing The Unthinkable On Camera…
- ‘Sexy’ Teacher Is Caught Having Sex With Her Students – What She Does Next…OMG!
- What Obama Just Said About ‘White Folks’ Will Make You SICK