Joan Rivers RIPS Oprah, Tells Her To Lose Weight
August 20, 2014 10:49am PST
Oprah has always struggled with her weight from the start and despite everyone knowing, mostly everyone had the courtesy to keep their observations to themselves – mostly. In an interview from 1985, none other than Joan Rivers told Oprah that she had to lose weight.
Saying that she was a beautiful, single woman, she had an obligation to lose weight in order to lure in the best possible suitor. Take a peek at the video and let us know what you think of Rivers’ bluntness – too much or spot on?
You may also like to read:
- They Told Her She Was ‘Too Fat’ To Wear A Bikini – She Responded With THIS
- When He Found His Girlfriend’s Lingerie Selfie, He Was FURIOUS – The Reason Why…OMG!
- OOPS: Race Baiter Oprah Humiliated After Getting Called Out for THIS
- Big Changes Coming for Megyn Kelly
- Networks Announce Plan To Make Megyn Kelly The ‘Next Oprah’