BREAKING: Over A Dozen Witnesses Back Up Cop’s Version Of Mike Brown Shooting
August 18, 2014 8:40pm PST
Police sources are now saying that over a dozen witnesses have corroborated Officer Darren Wilson’s story of the Michael Brown shooting.
While Wilson has not yet shared his story publicly, a friend of his named Josie recently called in to a radio show explaining the cop’s version of events. According to The Blaze, she claimed that Brown attacked Wilson and pushed him into his squad car as he tried to grab his gun.
“Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him… And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something,” the caller said. “The final shot was in the forehead, and then he fell about two or three feet in front of the officer.”
With over a dozen witnesses supporting his story, Wilson is surely seeing his first glimmer of hope after a nightmare week.
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In THIS State After Shooting Two Police Officers
- Ted Nugent Humiliates Hillary By Releasing This Bombshell Footage
- Hillary Clinton Makes Horrifying Announcement – We’re Terrified