Obama Sending Holder To Ferguson, Says He’ll Sort Out Mike Brown Case
August 18, 2014 3:03pm PST
In a not-so-shocking turn of events, the White House has announced that Obama has decided to send Attorney General Eric Holder To Ferguson, Missouri. In an attempt to sort out the case a bit quicker, and quell the rioting and looting just that much faster, Obama has decided to send in the full force of the government to help out.
Our question is; when has the government EVER made anything go faster?
According to DC CBS:
Obama says Holder will travel to the St. Louis suburb on Wednesday.
Holder recently authorized a federal autopsy on the body of Michael Brown, the unarmed 18-year-old who was fatally shot on Aug. 9. Brown was black; the officer who shot him was white.
What do you think – is there any reason why Obama and Holder should be intervening here? Could they actually make the situation better? What do you think the chances of that becoming a reality are?
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store