Did The White House Force A Photographer To Delete These Embarrassing Obama Photos?
August 17, 2014 12:18pm PST
Earlier this week, some photos that showed President Obama dancing like a fool went viral. The pictures were taken by Elizabeth Cecil on Martha’s Vineyard, where Obama is vacationing with his family.
The pictures make Obama look old and out of touch, and blatantly contradict the “hip” image that he has tried so hard to cultivate. Even though the pictures brought her national attention, Cecil inexplicably deleted the photos on Friday, leading many to speculate that the White House had something to do with it.
It would certainly be in the White House’s best interests to delete the pictures, and there isn’t really any other logical explanation as to why the photographer would delete the photos.
Neither Cecil or the White House responded to The Daily Caller’s requests for an explanation for why the pictures are gone, so we will probably never know what really happened.
Luckily, the internet ensures that these pictures will never really be gone…
What do you think? Did the White House have something to do with this? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Patriot Parks Trump-Themed Lamborghini In Front Of Obama’s White House – Then This Happens
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Warrant For Kim Kardashian’s Arrest
- BREAKING: New Democrat To Possibly Enter Race To Challenge Hillary