Would You Stop To Help This Hot Girl? One Driver Shouldn’t Have…
August 17, 2014 10:14am PST
A young man pulled over to help a beautiful young woman who appeared to be a damsel in distress. Unfortunately, he found out the hard way that you can’t trust anybody in today’s world.
John Orsinger was out driving around midnight this week when he caught sight of 22 year-old Heidi Isabella Corey. According to The Blaze, the young woman was clearly very drunk and upset, and appeared to be a damsel in distress.
Corey told Orsinger that she had gotten in a fight with her boyfriend and that he had taken her car keys. She begged him to give her a ride home and he agreed to help her, but when he stopped for gas something shocking happened.
While he was inside, Corey grabbed his cell phone as well as $250 and fled. Luckily, police were able to catch her after she used Orsinger’s phone to make a call.
She was immediately arrested for theft, and is due to appear in court in September.
Sadly, you can’t even help a damsel in distress anymore without putting yourself at risk.
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Thug Tries To Rob Gas Station – Gets A Deadly Dose Of Reality
- BREAKING: Beloved TV Star KILLED By Drunk Driver
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob