BREAKING: Friend Admits He Robbed Store With Michael Brown
August 15, 2014 1:55pm PST
The friend who was with Michael Brown Jr. at the time he was fatally shot by police has admitted that the pair robbed a convenience store together for cigars that same day. Dorian Johnson’s attorney broke the news to MSNBC on Friday. This is confirmation of previous reports that were only speculation until this point.
Ferguson Police Chief, Thomas Jackson, claimed that the officer who shot Brown, Darren Wilson, had been alerted of the robbery by dispatchers before the altercation with the unarmed teen. Brown’s family maintains that the police are using the robbery as a tactic to draw attention away from the shooting of their son.
We will continue to keep you updated here at Mr. Conservative as more facts in the Michael Brown shooting become available.
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In THIS State After Shooting Two Police Officers
- Ted Nugent Humiliates Hillary By Releasing This Bombshell Footage
- Thug Tries To Rob Gas Station – Gets A Deadly Dose Of Reality