BREAKING: Killer Cop Didn’t Know Mike Brown Was A Robbery Suspect
August 15, 2014 1:08pm PST
Soon after police released surveillance footage of a man resembling Michael Brown robbing a convenience store, it was revealed that Officer Darren Wilson did not know Brown was a robbery suspect when he shot him.
According to The Blaze, Police Chief Thomas Jackson revealed that Wilson initially stopped Brown and his friend because they were walking in the middle of the street and blocking traffic.
This new information was revealed after Brown’s family expressed anger that their son was being portrayed as a criminal. Despite their protests, the surveillance footage does appear to show Brown robbing a convenience store and manhandling a clerk.
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In THIS State After Shooting Two Police Officers
- Ted Nugent Humiliates Hillary By Releasing This Bombshell Footage
- Thug Tries To Rob Gas Station – Gets A Deadly Dose Of Reality