DHS Gearing Up For ‘Anti-Government’ Violence Of Epic Proportions
August 15, 2014 1:12pm PST
A leaked document from the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis alleges that there will be a civilian uprising within the next year in response to the Bundy land grab. Here is an excerpt from the document:
“After years of only sporadic violence from violent domestic extremists motivated by anti-government ideologies, I&A has seen a spike within the past year in violence committed by militia extremists and lone offenders who hold violent anti-government beliefs. These groups and individuals recognize government authority but facilitate or engage in acts of violence due to their perception that the United States Government is tyrannical and oppressive, coupled to their belief that the government needs to be violently resisted or overthrown.”
Check out all of the leaked information below if you’re interested.
We know that the government has been targeting conservative groups with contempt for the Obama Administration’s overreach for some time now, and this document appears to be an extension of that. Let us know what you think of this in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Clinton TERRIFIED After This Video Is Leaked – Watch It Before It’s Deleted
- BREAKING: Obama Caught Committing Treason In Leaked Document – Impeachment Imminent
- Liberal Rag Publishes Trump’s Cellphone Number – He Responds With THIS
- BREAKING: Leaked Defense Dept. Documents Reveal Obama WANTED ‘An Islamic State’
- Texas ‘Breastaurant’ Gets Some Very Bad News