BREAKING: Police Reveal Name Of Cop Who Killed Michael Brown
August 15, 2014 7:19am PST
Ferguson police have finally identified Officer Darren Wilson as the cop who shot unarmed teenager Michael Brown. According to The Blaze, Wilson is a 6 year veteran of the force and has never had any kind of disciplinary action taken against him.
Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson said that Wilson was investigating a robbery when he came upon Brown, and that the cop was also treated for injuries sustained in the incident.
Wilson shot Brown multiple times even though the teen was unarmed. Since then, chaos has taken over St. Louis as angry citizens riot and loot stores in anger.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next