Shocking: Michelle Obama Admits Her Husband Is A Failure
August 14, 2014 2:07pm PST
A Nashville high school made the ridiculous decision to have Michelle Obama speak at their commencement, and what she said in her speech is shocking.
The First Lady told the stunned students that good grades are unimportant and that failure is the key to success.
She also told the high schoolers that her husband is living proof of this, since he is more than a little acquainted with failure. Michelle even says that she “could spend an entire afternoon” just talking about her husband’s failures.
For once, Michelle and I have something in common…
While we’re glad that Michelle is finally acknowledging that her husband is a failure, we don’t think that speech is exactly what our children should be hearing when they are about to enter the world.
What do you think about Michelle’s speech? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Queen Rania Puts Michelle Obama To Shame With THIS
- Liberals Try To Shame Melania Trump By Spreading Photo Of Her In Thong