Black Panthers Hijack St. Louis Press Conference, SLAM Obama
August 14, 2014 2:23pm PST
The Ferguson riots wouldn’t be complete without a visit from one of the country’s most racist organizations, the New Black Panther Party. On Thursday, shortly after Obama held a press conference complete with a 5-minute nod to the Michael Brown shooting, the Black Panthers interrupted Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson’s press conference.
New Black Panther Party leader Hashim Nzinga addressed the crowd with all the usual rage:
“This is a shame that as we speak the president of United States is talking to Russia, he’s talking to China, he’s talking to North Korea, he’s talking to Iraq and the Middle East about treating their people better. But as he look out the window at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, he’s watching the black man, who built the White House, shot down like dogs.”
Yikes. Obama’s radical voter base seems to be slipping away steadily as we speak. Let us know what you think of this report in the comments section.
H/T: The Blaze
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store