Allen West Declares “Barack Hussein Obama Is An Islamist”
August 14, 2014 2:01pm PST
Many Americans view Allen West to be a top contender amongst Conservatives and a stunning voice of reason. His most recent statement however has turned quite the few heads as he has officially declared Obama as an “Islamist.”
These accusations don’t come lightly though, nor do they come without irrefutable proof to back his claims as he released not one, but six entirely independent instances that only go to further validate his accusations. According to Lt. Col. Allen West’s website the six examples of Obama’s policies were “working counter to the security of the United States of America” are as follows:
1. The unilateral release of five senior Taliban back to the enemy while the enemy is still fighting us.
2. Providing weapons of support to the Muslim Brotherhood-led Egyptian government — F-16s and M1A1 Abrams tanks — but not to the Egyptian government after the Islamist group has been removed.
3. Negotiations with Qatar and Turkey, two Islamist-supporting countries.
4. Negotiations with Hamas, a terrorist group.
5. Returning sanction money, to the tune of billions of dollars, back to the theocratic regime led by Iran’s ayatollahs and allowing them to march on towards nuclear capability.
6. Obama’s evident support of Islamists in Libya.
This list isn’t inclusive either as there are other, less definitive acts in which Obama has openly proven himself to be acting in the interest of the Muslim faith. Along with the aforementioned 6, West also wrote of the recent reports in which Obama has allowed for Libyans to attend flight schools and receiving nuclear science training in the U.S. a mere two years after Benghazi.
West goes on to say that there is only one reason in which Obama would act in the interest of America’s enemies writing:
Sorry, but I can only explain this one way: Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist in his foreign policy perspectives and supports their cause. You can go back and listen to his 2009 speech in Cairo, where Muslim Brotherhood associates were seated front and center.
All the circumstantial and anecdotal evidence points to that conclusion. The pivot away from the Middle East seems to be nothing more than an opportunity to enable Islamists and their goals. Anyone supporting this Libyan ban being lifted is indeed an enemy of this state.
Furthermore, West comments that those close to Obama from his childhood only go to corroborate his Obama’s Islamist narrative saying:
When I asked the Reverend Wright about this whole question of Islam and Christianity. He said, well, you know, Barack Obama was steeped in Islam. He knew a lot about Islam from his childhood. But he knew very little about Christianity. And I made it easy for him to feel not guilty about learning about Christianity without turning his back on his Islamic friends.
What do you think – does West bring up a good point? Do his facts raise legitimate concerns? Let us know your thoughts on the entire ordeal in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store