Rush Limbaugh’s Theory About Robin Williams’ Suicide Outrages Liberals Everywhere
August 13, 2014 2:07pm PST
Rush Limbaugh has a unique theory about Robin Williams’ suicide, and it’s outraging liberals everywhere! The conservative radio host says that Williams killed himself because of his liberal outlook on life.
The leftist attitude is “one of pessimism and darkness, sadness — they’re never happy, are they?” Limbaugh said on Tuesday’s episode of his radio show. “They’re always angry about something. No matter what they get, they’re always angry.”
“He had it all but he had nothing. Made everybody else laugh but was miserable inside,” Limbaugh added, according to Huffington Post. “I mean, it fits a certain picture or a certain image that the left has. Talk about low expectations and general unhappiness and so forth.”
Limbaugh went on to talk about Williams’ guilt at having survived his hard partying days, while friends such as John Belushi and Andy Kaufman did not.
“He could never get over the guilt that they died and he didn’t,” Limbaugh said. “Well, that is a constant measurement that is made by political leftists when judging the country.”
What do you think of Limbaugh’s theory? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scrambling To Remove This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- Hillary Clinton Gets Some Very Bad News – This Could Cost Her The Election
- Target Gets Some Devastating News After Submitting To Sickening Obama Agenda
- BREAKING: At Least Twenty Dead In Devastating Terrorist Bombing
- Tim Allen Risks Everything To Humiliate Obama-Voting Liberals With THIS