Family Of Mike Brown Publicly Condones Violent Riots
August 12, 2014 12:08pm PST
At a press conference on Tuesday, Al Sharpton spoke to the black community regarding the shooting death of unarmed black teenager, Michael Brown Jr. He told the crowd, the media outlets, and people across America that it would ruin the boy’s reputation as a “gentle giant” if people continued their violent protests. Sharpton also stated that the parents of Michael Brown specifically told him that they do not want their son’s death to insight violence.
These were all good sentiments, however, standing just to the right of Reverend Sharpton was Mike Brown’s father, wearing a shirt which read “No Justice, No Peace”.
Mike Brown Sr.’s public appearance in support of the chaos which has plagued St. Louis streets ever since his son’s death seems to be quite different from what he supposedly told Sharpton. Do you think that there is a deeper agenda at play here? Will we begin to see race riots likened to those which occurred during the Civil Rights Movement? Give us your take in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Al Sharpton Gets The Worst News Of His Life – May Go To Prison
- Fox News Anchor Annihilates Al Sharpton To His Face
- WATCH: America’s Top Sheriff ANNIHILATES Al Sharpton
- Senior Donald Trump Advisor Drops Bombshell On Live TV – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Muslims on US Soil Just Got Some GOOD News – This Is the Beginning of the End