Media Mogul Has “No Sympathy” For Robin Williams: Fans Outraged
August 12, 2014 7:11am PST
A popular radio personality has millions outraged Tuesday morning after he spoke out against Robin Williams. Alan Brazil, a British radio host on the show Talksport, said that at first he thought singer Robbie Williams had died. When he heard it was actually the comedian who passed on, he was incredibly relieved.
“It didn’t hit me hard like it would if it had been Robbie, thank God it wasn’t,” Brazil said, according to The Daily Star.
Later on, his cohost Brian Moore talked about Robin Williams’ daughter and what she must be feeling. It was then that Brazil launched into a controversial rant.
“Now she’s got to sort the arrangements out. I think it’s shocking, I really do,” he told listeners. “I don’t have a lot of sympathy, I’m sorry. It might be [harsh] but that’s the way I feel. What you leave behind is diabolical, I’m really annoyed about that.”
Twitter exploded immediately afterwards as fans said that Brazil’s comments were insensitive and disrespectful. Now, supporters of Robin Williams’ are fighting for Brazil to be fired as a punishment for what he said.
What do you think of his comments? Does he deserve to be fired, or did he make a valid point? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Clinton Never Wanted Anyone To See This Footage – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Andrea Tantaros Taken Off Fox Lineup – You Won’t Believe The Reason Why
- Megyn Kelly Gets Some Amazing News – She Never Saw This Coming
- Fox News Host Greta Van Susteren Makes Devastating Announcement – She Needs Our Prayers
- BREAKING: At Least Twenty Dead In Devastating Terrorist Bombing