Guess Who Will Be Representing Unarmed Black Teen Shot By Cop
August 11, 2014 3:23pm PST
When St. Louis teenager Michael Brown was shot and killed by a police officer on Saturday, riots broke out in the streets of Missouri. As the investigation into the incident begins, we have learned that none other than Benjamin Crump will be representing Brown’s family. If you recognize that name, it’s because this is the very same attorney who represents the family of Trayvon Martin. Looks like Crump is trying to position himself as the next civil rights icon for the black community.
Just as we saw with the Trayvon Martin case, the only thing people seem to care about is that a black teen was killed by someone of a different race, never mind the facts of what actually happened. Civil rights leaders are making sure that the case is tried in the court of public opinion to their liking.
Mr. Crump is pretty much the poster child for the civil rights agenda of the black community. His law firm’s website details his many achievements:
- He was the first African-American President of the Federal Bar Association for the Northern District of Florida.
- He was the first African-American Chairman of the Florida State College of Law Board of Directors.
- He was the first African-American Chair of the Tallahassee Utility Commission.
A vigil held for Brown on Sunday evening descended into utter chaos, as attendees began looting and rioting in the streets. Protestors smashed the windows of stores and banged their fists against police cars.
Brown’s mother said in regards to the officer who fatally shot her son:
“I would like to see him go to jail with the death penalty. My son just turned 18 and graduated from high school, and he don’t bother nobody.”
What’s your take on this situation? Sound off in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- Disturbing Report Surfaces Of ‘Obama’s Son’ – He Didn’t Want Us To Find This…
- Michael Brown’s Friend Opens Fire On Police – Watch What Happens Next
- Police Officers Break Silence, Say THIS About Mike Brown
- Patriot Posts ‘Congrats Michael Brown’ Sign – But It’s Not What You’re Thinking
- Ferguson Race-Baiters Roast ‘Darren Wilson’ Pig