You’ll Never Guess Where These Drug Lords Hid Their Pot
August 9, 2014 1:35pm PST
Police in San Bernardino County made an epic drug bust this week. Hidden in a truck load of boxes labeled “Barbie Sisters Camper”, cops discovered 10,000 pounds of marijuana.
The truck containing approximately $5 million worth of pot was parked in a depot when police found it on Thursday around 7pm. Police happened upon the suspicious looking vehicle in the midst of a separate investigation.
The drugs are suspected to have come from another country.
As of yet, no arrests have been made, but one thing is for sure – somewhere in California there is a very pissed off drug lord!
Let us know what you think of this report in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- They Just Dug Up This 800 Year-Old Pot – What’s Inside Could Change History
- She Was Fired After Doing The UNTHINKABLE On Live TV
- You Won’t Believe What The Obamas Just Did To Thanksgiving…
- I Had No Idea You Could Make Sweet Potatoes Like THIS
- Human Barbie Makes Bombshell Confession – We Never Expected This…