Soldier Steps Up To Marine Veteran Cop, Gets Put In His Place
August 8, 2014 10:37am PST
In a video that has quite a few people up in arms, a U.S. soldier was in a pickle and decided to call the cops. Apparently after being assaulted by his two roommates, officers took 45 minutes to responds prompting the soldier to cop an attitude.
After telling the cop to “know who he’s talking to,” the man informs the officer that he’s a U.S. soldier. The cop however steps in very aggressively and announces that he’s a United States Marine and then accuses the soldier of taking a step in before choking him to the ground.
The video has quite a bit of people upset regarding the way the officer handled the situation. What do you guys think though – who was in the wrong?
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Pilot Orders Obama OFF Helicopter For Disrespecting US Marine
- Hitman Tries To Kill Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Dose Of Reality
- US Soldier Is Shot By Muslim Terrorist, But Watch What He Does Next
- BREAKING: Police Officer Shot At Gas Station