Marine Vet Schools CNN Anchor On Second Amendment
August 8, 2014 8:22am PST
A veteran of the U.S. Marine was brought on CNN to discuss why he would refuse to register his weapon if a ban on assault rifles is put in place. The young man, Joshua Boston, proceeds to give those liberals an education on the second amendment.
The anchor is clearly very much in favor of Dem. Senator Dianne Feinstein’s attempts to ban assault weapons, but the marine isn’t having any of it. Boston doesn’t need a ton of fancy arguments to expose the anchor as the idiot she is: all he needs to say is that his gun rights are protected by the second amendment.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Spanish News Anchor Tries To Attack Trump During Commencement Speech – Gets Booed Offstage
- Hillary Livid After Trump Scores Game-Changing Endorsement
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office