You’ll Never Guess What Triggered The Latest WH Lockdown
August 8, 2014 8:27am PST
Last night, a toddler managed to squeeze through the bars of the White House fence, exposing an unforeseen flaw in the President’s security detail. The child had escaped from his parents and thought it would be fun to take a romp on the White House lawn.
Although reports claim that the Secret Service did take the child into custody for a brief period, no word yet as to whether Obama has already labeled him a domestic terrorist.
A spokesperson for the Secret Service commented:
“We were going to wait until he learned to talk to question him, but in lieu of that he got a timeout and was sent on way with parents.”
Well, those parents will undoubtedly be telling the story of the day their little darling infiltrated the White House for years to come.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Patriot Parks Trump-Themed Lamborghini In Front Of Obama’s White House – Then This Happens
- BREAKING: New Democrat To Possibly Enter Race To Challenge Hillary