Obama Bombs Iraq
August 8, 2014 6:39am PST
Despite previous announcements that America would be staying out of the crisis in Iraq, it seems that Obama has had a change of heart and decided to intervene. According to recent reports, Obama gave the go ahead for several laser guided missiles to be dropped on ISIS forces from Navy aircraft.
According to NBC, the bombs reportedly weighed about 500 lbs. and were dropped on an offensive front of ISIS members that were using artillery shells to wreak havoc on Kurdish forces in Erbil. The strikes clearly demonstrate the military re-engagement in Iraq despite Obama declaring the war officially over just three years ago.
Obama has also announced that with the bomb strikes, he has also approved the drops of food and water to those in need and trapped by ISIS forces. What do you guys think – is it about time, or is this Iraq’s problem?
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead