Democrat Candidate Calls Veteran “Un-American:” Gets Owned
August 7, 2014 1:17pm PST
Erin Bilbray, a Nevada congressional candidate, was a guest on the Ralston Reports when she called a veteran “un-American.” This turns out to be a big mistake when host Jon Ralston gives her a lesson on what it means to be a patriot.
Village idiot Bilbray tells Ralston that Rep. Joe Heck, a 9/11 first responder and U.S. Army Reservist, is “un-American” because he called her a “liberal activist, fundraiser, and Democratic spin-doctor” in a campaign email. Nevermind that Bilbray admits that she is all of these things, she still thinks it’s un-American!
She goes even further when she calls out Heck for sexism as well, saying he didn’t welcome her to the race kindly because she is a woman.
Ralston can only take so much of her psycho-babble, and eventually he lays into her. He says that she can’t call someone un-American for telling the truth, and adds that it’s pathetic that she is trying to play the gender card in this situation.
The video ends with the liberal whack-job sitting there speechless after her idiocy has been exposed.
You may also like to read:
- Veteran Ordered To Remove His American Flag Because It’s ‘Offensive’ – He Responds With THIS
- Cocky Thug Tries To Rob Veteran – Then Gets A NASTY Surprise
- Clinton Caught Snapping At Veteran On Camera – Then This Happens
- You Won’t Believe What Just Happened At A Trump Rally
- Marine Veteran Beaten By Thugs Who Ask Him, ‘Do Black Lives Matter?’