Kanye West: Being A Celebrity Is Like Being Black In The 60’s
August 7, 2014 11:51am PST
During his deposition for attacking a paparazzi, Kanye West decided to let his freak flag fly. Instead of containing his crazy in an attempt to come off as a sane adult, West acted just as ridiculous as usual.
When asked if he equates the struggles of being a celebrity in this day and age to what African Americans went through during the Civil Rights movement, West replied, “Yes, 100 … I equate it to discrimination. I equate it to inequalities.”
What. A. Moron. Give Kanye West a piece of your mind in the comments section below.
(Read More: Kanye West Leaving The Country Because It’s Racist)
You may also like to read:
- Two Thugs Assault Patriot’s Girlfriend – HUGE Mistake
- Police Give Kanye West A BRUTAL Dose Of Reality After He Whines About Debt
- Kanye West Makes INSANE Demand Of White People – This Is Disgusting
- Obama’s White House Places Black Screens On Windows – The Reason Why Is Sickening
- The 10 Biggest Celebrity Bikini Fails EVER