Gov’t Worker Suspended For Tweeting THIS While On The Clock
August 6, 2014 3:54pm PST
A Swiss government secretary was suspended Wednesday after tweeting pornographic material and nude photos of herself while she was supposed to be working. Some of the scandalous shots were even taken on government property.
The woman, who’s name has not been released to the media, originally tried to argue that she had not broken any rules, as the pictures were part of her private life. These ridiculous claims were soon shot down, though, as the Swiss Federal Personnel Office insists that employees only post images on the Internet “that you would at any time show your colleagues, employees or superiors.”
When Swiss newspaper Neue Zuercher Zeitung asked her whether she was worried that her co-workers might find her Twitter account, she said, “The issue is on my mind almost constantly.” This begs the question of why she posted these explicit shots in the first place. It seems as though this lady may have a few screws loose.
Perhaps the next time the Swiss government hires an employee they should think about checking their social media accounts for incriminating material beforehand.
You may also like to read:
- Carrie Underwood Stuns Fans With Sexy Bikini Photo
- She Thought It Was A Good Idea To Post This Online, But What Happened Next Left Her Humiliated
- She May Look Like A Normal Hot Girl Walking Down The Street, But Watch When The Camera Pans Down…
- What Michelle Obama Just Did On Camera Is Absolutely DISGUSTING!
- Fox Anchor Posts ‘Provocative’ Photo Online – Then This Happens