Michelle Obama Makes Controversial Comment To Laura Bush
August 6, 2014 2:05pm PST
Michelle Obama made a controversial comment to Laura Bush during a conversation with the former First Lady on Tuesday. While talking with Laura about the role of the First Lady, Michelle claimed that women are smarter than men.
“We can’t waste this spotlight, it is temporary and life is short and change is needed and women are smarter than men. And the men can’t complain because you’re outnumbered today,” she said as the audience at the U.S. Africa Leaders Summit laughed.
So, it appears that Michelle can now add sexism to her long list of flaws that includes racism and stupidity!
In an unusual twist, Michelle did speak the truth for once when she complemented Laura on her time as First Lady. She told the former First Lady that she conducted herself with a level “of grace and kindness and compassion.”
“You come to this with a temperament,” Michelle added, according to Breitbart. “Some people are shy and never want the limelight other people are much more outgoing, and may be a bit more aggressive and able to withstand the heat of the spotlight that shines on us.”
Remember the days when our First Lady let us eat whatever we want? God, I miss Laura Bush…
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End
- Queen Rania Puts Michelle Obama To Shame With THIS