Graphic New Footage Shows Israeli Tractor Terrorist Flip Bus, Shot By Police
August 6, 2014 1:31pm PST
As we reported earlier this week, a terrorist attack was perpetrated on the civilians of Israel as a Palestinian man drove an excavator through the streets of Jerusalem flipping a bus and killing at least one. As the dust has settled, new footage has emerged showing the entire attack from the man flipping a bus all the way until his demise when he was killed by police.
According to Liveleak:
A male pedestrian, later named as Avraham Walz, 29, was run over by the tractor as it headed toward the bus and was killed. The tractor driver, identified as East Jerusalem resident Muhammed Naif El-Ja’abis, 23, turned the bus over onto its side during the attack, making several efforts to do so before he succeeded. The bus driver as well as five others were lightly hurt.
From there, police quickly jumped at the opportunity to take out the assailant before he could do any more damage and fired a volley of shots into the cab of the excavator. As you can see in the video, the driver was killed amongst the chaos as his lifeless body fell from the vehicle.
Take a peek at the entire incident above and let us know what you think by leaving a comment below.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- Homeland Security Insider Risks Everything To Expose This Bombshell About Obama
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…