Video PROOF No Planes Hit The Towers On 9/11
August 6, 2014 8:53am PST
Computer graphics have come quite a way in the past 13 years, but back during the days of the 9/11 attacks, the technology was still relatively new. As a result of such, it seems that CGI (computer graphics interface) may have been used in the videos that surfaced just days after the attacks.
Take a peek at the video and watch as the wind and tailfin both seem to disappear and reappear when crossing paths with the corner of one of the towers. Because of this seemingly insignificant glitch, many have speculated that CGI was used and that there actually weren’t any planes that hit the towers on that day.
Feel free to watch the video and let us know what you think – could this be CGI, or is it just the quality footage cameras were capable of all those years ago? Feel free to let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Here’s What Happens On Hillary’s Jet When She’s Not Using It – She Does NOT Want You To See This
- White House Panicked After Obama Is Caught Doing THIS…
- Putin Releases Bombshell Video Of Obama – White House Humiliated
- ISIS Releases Most Chilling Video Yet – They’re Coming…
- GRAPHIC: ISIS Releases New Execution Footage In Disturbing Message To US