Judge Loses It On Murderer: “I Hope You Die In Prison”
August 4, 2014 2:34pm PST
Judges, although are supposed to do nothing but interpret the law in an unbiased nature, sometimes find it hard to keep emotions separate despite it being their job. Once in a great while, a crime is committed so heinous that not even the blind lady of justice would be able to stay true to the course of justice.
Such was recently the case after a murder was committed in such a revolting way that one judge could no longer keep his opinion to himself. After dishing out her ruling, he exclaimed to the woman, “I hope you die in prison.”
Take a peek at the judge’s outburst and let us know if you thought it was justified by leaving us a comment below.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything
- Judge Gives Obama A HUGE Wakeup Call After He Lies Right To His Face
- Sheriff Joe Found In Contempt By Obama-Voting Federal Judge
- Al Sharpton Gets The Worst News Of His Life – May Go To Prison
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking