Obama Welcomes Leader Of “Rape Capital Of The World” To WH
August 4, 2014 2:07pm PST
Obama is currently spending our tax dollars to hold the largest ever U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit. The three-day event is the biggest gathering of African leaders ever held by a U.S. President. Partaking in the festivities, is Joseph Kabila, president of the Democratic Republic of Congo.
If you’re unfamiliar with Mr. Kaliba, here’s a quick rundown for you:
- He ran a child army consisting of boys as young as 10-years-old.
- He stands accused of orchestrating the murder of his country’s most popular human rights leader.
- He allegedly forced one of his rivals out of their parliamentary role by bribing each of his allies with $200K to abandon him.
- He stole $5.5 billion from his own country by sending the funds through a billionaire buddy’s bank account in the Virgin Islands.
Joseph Kaliba is not a good man. This just makes him the perfect dinner guest if you’re Barack Obama.
A senior congressional aide close to the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee told MailOnline:
“Kabila is everything that’s wrong with Africa rolled up into one evil package. Having him to dinner at the White House and giving him equal footing with countries like South Africa and Morocco is embarrassing and just plain wrong.”
Although it is estimated that 48 women are raped each hour in the Congo, Obama’s summit will not deal with human rights issues whatsoever.
So, while he should be focusing his attentions on Russia, Syria, Israel, Palestine and the list goes on, Obama is having dinner with the leader of the rape capital of the world. Nice job, Barry.
You may also like to read:
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary
- Clinton Rape Victim Breaks Her Silence – Reveals Something That Could Destroy Hillary Forever
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Damning Footage Surfaces Of Trump After He’s Accused Of Rape – This Is NOT Good
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl