Bike Theft Victim Gets Ultimate Revenge
August 4, 2014 12:51pm PST
There is perhaps no sweeter revenge than catching the person in the act after wronging you personally. That just happened to be the case after one cyclist spotted his stolen bike on Craigslist.
(See also: Obama Bringing Deadly Ebola Virus Into U.S.)
After setting up a meet and greet, he confronted the man selling his bike and explained to him that he was under citizen’s arrest. The cowardly thief ended up trying to flee, but was surprised when his former victim chased him down on the bike he was trying to sell.
Soon enough, police arrived and formally arrested the thief.
You may also like to read:
- Clinton Rape Victim Breaks Her Silence – Reveals Something That Could Destroy Hillary Forever
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob
- Damning Footage Surfaces Of Trump After He’s Accused Of Rape – This Is NOT Good
- If You Find A $100 Bill On Your Windshield, Do NOT Grab It – Here’s Why
- Boyfriend Stunned To Catch Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man – What He Does Next…OMG!