Obama Throws A Fit When Reporters Don’t Wish Him Happy Birthday
August 4, 2014 9:39am PST
Reporters at a Friday Press Conference neglected to wish Obama a happy birthday, and his majesty was NOT pleased. Breitbart reported that as the journalists tried to ask the President about real issues, he interrupted them with a complaint.
“I thought you guys were going to ask me how I was going to spend my birthday. What happened to the happy birthday thing?”
The reporters tried to backtrack and apologize, but the birthday boy wasn’t having any of it. “You’re not that pent up. I’ve been giving questions lately,” he told them, before he answered two more questions and ended the press conference.
The President then marched out of the room to enjoy his birthday weekend. Let’s hope he has fun at his party at Chucky Cheese!
You may also like to read:
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Posts Heartbreaking Tribute To His Father
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death