Meet Obama’s Former Mistress Vera Baker
August 4, 2014 7:53am PST
Naive Obama minions like to believe that the marriage of the President and First Lady is solid as a rock, but insiders know that this has never been the case. Barack reportedly has an eye for the ladies, and Michelle is tired of putting up with his numerous affairs.
It has come to light that the most serious of Barack’s mistresses was a woman named Vera Baker, who worked on his campaign when he ran for senate in 2004. She was one of the top fundraisers on his team, and that along with her beauty brought her to the attention of Obama.
According to The Examiner, on May 18, 2004 Baker was dropped off at a Chicago hotel by a limo and she spent the night there with Obama. Everyone involved has denied the affair, but various newspapers have reported on it over the years.
Baker reportedly payed dearly for the affair. She currently lives on the Caribbean Island of Martinique, and many say she fled there after Michelle fired her from the campaign. When Michelle learned of the affair, she lost it and immediately sent Baker packing.
Baker has always said that “nothing happened” between her and Obama, but their relationship has been causing suspicion for over 10 years now.
What do you think? Is it possible that Obama had an affair with this woman, or does it seem far-fetched? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Former Clinton Mistress Humiliates Hillary With Disturbing Bombshell
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS