Restaurant Offers Discount To Families That Pray In Public, Liberals Outraged
August 3, 2014 7:05am PST
As Liberals continue its all-out assault on Christianity, despite deeming themselves “tolerant” to the highest extent, it seems that some are unwavering in their faith. According to recent reports, one restaurant has taken their beliefs one step further and are actually offering discounts to families the publicly pray before eating in their eatery.
For those of you in North Carolina, you’re in luck as the restaurant is in Winston-Salem and is called Mary’s Gourmet Diner. The fine establishment has recently announced that those who pray, right there at the table, before digging into their food, will be given a 15% discount on their tabs.
What’s even greater is the fact that the owner, Mary Haglund, actually doing more than Liberals ever have as this isn’t a Christian exclusive event – any religion/god is acceptable to get the discount. According to Haglund, “it’s about the whole idea of gratitude. It’s not a religious thing, it’s a spiritual thing.”
Her mindset reportedly came about growing up as the daughter of a preacher and missionary where she “spent her teen years in the Philippines where she saw poverty.” Now, she views plates of food for what they are; “gifts that should be rewarded.”
What do you guys think – awesome or she just doing this for attention? Feel free to leave us your thoughts in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- Hillary Clinton Gets Some Very Bad News – This Could Cost Her The Election
- Target Gets Some Devastating News After Submitting To Sickening Obama Agenda
- Tim Allen Risks Everything To Humiliate Obama-Voting Liberals With THIS
- Morgan Freeman Blacklisted By Hollywood After He Says THIS About God