Spoiled Teens Are Unremorseful After Stealing Money From Girl Scout
August 2, 2014 4:07pm PST
Two classless teens stole a bag of money from a 9 year-old girl scout, and what they said afterwards is sickening. Little Gracie Smith was trying to raise money for a sleepover trip to an aquarium with her girl scout troop when she was approached by two teenage girls. The girls befriended the child and made her feel included, but as soon as she turned her back they stole her bag of money and ran.
The girls made off with $166 and jumped into a getaway vehicle, leaving Gracie heartbroken. Luckily, the girls were caught hours later when they returned to the scene of the crime. However, the two thieves were unapologetic about the crime.
“We went through all this trouble to get the money, and we got all these charges and we had to give the money back…I’m kind of p***ed,” complained one of the girls.
“I’m not sorry, I’m just p***ed I got caught,” whined the other one.
Though the teens proved that they are classless heathens, the story does have a happy ending since little Gracie got her money back. The child continued raising money for her girl scout troop undeterred.
You may also like to read:
- Muslim Sheiks Donate Over $100 Million To Clinton’s Campaign – The Reason Why Is Horrifying
- Here’s What Happens On Hillary’s Jet When She’s Not Using It – She Does NOT Want You To See This
- Hillary’s Darkest Secret Leaks – She Never Thought This Would Get Out
- BREAKING: Liberals Call For OBAMA To Replace Jefferson On Nickel
- People Shocked When Three Bikini-Clad Girls Started Doing THIS