Pharmacist Shoots/Kills Teen Robber: Charged With Murder
August 2, 2014 1:34pm PST
A pharmacist is in big trouble after he killed an armed teen robber who broke into his store. Surveillance footage shows the teen enter the store with an accomplice and demand money.
The pharmacist quickly turns the tables as he grabs his gun and chases the thugs as they flee. He shot one of the teens 6 times, continuing to shoot the wannabe robber as he lay on the ground unconscious.
According to The Associated Press, prosecutors have since charged the pharmacist with murder. They say the first shot was justified but that the pharmacist went too far when he continued shooting the suspect.
What do you think? Was the pharmacist right in shooting the robber, or is this cold-blooded murder? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Thug Messes With Police Officers – Gets A Brutal Response
- Thugs Try To Rob Bar – They Didn’t Know A Cop Was Inside…
- He Was Suspicious Of His Wife, So He Set Up A Hidden Camera – He Never Expected To Capture This…
- BREAKING: One Of Obama’s Illegals Commits Mass Murder Across Two States
- Bombshell New Reports Reveal Obama Body Count – This Is Horrifying