Video Begs The Question: Should A Mother Kill Her Child To Spare It A Life Like This?
August 1, 2014 1:32pm PST
If you had to choice between allowing your child live a life of pain and suffering until his last day or to kill it to spare the child, which would you do?
According to the video, Jonny Kennedy was born with a condition called Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB). EBI is a disorder that has made life excruciating for Jonny as even the slightest touch results in blistering and his skin eventually falling off.
As many who watch the video ask; should a mother kill her own child if he lives like this? Apparently there are tests in order to diagnose this in children in the womb these days, but this falls into the gray areas of abortion.
What do you guys think – is it the mother’s duty to spare a child a life like this or is everyone entitled to life (or I should say mandated) no matter how excruciating it will be? Keep in mind here that Jonny suffered 36 years until the disease finally took his life before leaving your answer in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- What Subway’s Jared Fogle Just Did To The Little Girl He Molested Will Make You SICK
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- He Had A Huge Lump On His Arm – When They Popped It…OMG!
- Mother And Son Caught Having SEX – They’re In Love