Police Interrogate Entire Town Without Probable Cause
August 1, 2014 8:45am PST
FBI agents and law enforcement officials in Armada, Michigan have taken some unconventional measures in order to try to catch the murderer of a 14-year-old girl.
April Millsap was brutally murdered last week in a wooded area. After all tips about who might have committed this heinous act dried up, police decided to stop every single person on the road between the hours of 5pm and 8pm last night to question them. Those who passed the questioning received a black X on their hand and permission to continue on the road.
Many of the town’s residents are outraged over the traffic jams caused by the unconstitutional measures which police have been taking.
What’s your take on the way that law enforcement in Armada have been handling this murder investigation? Would you be happy to oblige them if it helps catch whoever took April Millsap’s life? Or do you think that if police are allowed to get away with a violation of personal rights such as this that it will create a slippery slope which leads to far greater injustices? Tell us what you think in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- FBI Gives Hillary Some Devastating News – This Could Be It For Her
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next