Debbie Wasserman Schultz Makes Shocking Admission About Obama’s Work Ethic
July 31, 2014 12:43pm PST
Congress’s village idiot Debbie Wasserman Schultz inadvertently made a shocking admission on Wednesday about the work ethic of President Obama. According to The Daily Caller, the DNC chairwoman said that Obama does his job less often than any other president since Grover Cleveland, who was commander-in-chief 125 years ago.
In typical Wasserman Schultz fashion, this was not exactly what she meant to say when she told MSNBC why she was going to defend Obama against congress before they voted to sue him.
“I’m going to go to the House floor and actually debate why we shouldn’t be voting for the first time in American history to sue the president of the United States for doing his JOB, and doing his job actually less often and at a rate that is lower than any other president since Grover Cleveland,” said Wasserman Schultz, while blaming Republicans who she claims “refuse to do anything.”
Her comparison to Cleveland may seem random, but a recent study was released that said that Obama has used his executive action less often than any president since the 19th century figure. Recently, Obama has been criticized more and more for his laziness and lack or work ethic.
We’re glad that Wasserman Schultz finally told the truth, even if it was an accident!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- Hillary Clinton Tries To Attack Donald Trump – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- BREAKING: Obama Rushing To Do THIS Before He Leaves Office – We’re In Trouble