Former SEAL Rips Into Jesse Ventura For Suing Dead Veteran’s Widow
July 30, 2014 12:24pm PST
As we reported yesterday evening, Jesse Ventura was recently awarded $1.8 million for defamation of character by a federal judge. According to the suit, when veteran hero Chris Kyle said in his book the he decked Ventura for saying a few SEALS deserved to die, it wasn’t entirely accurate.
Needless to say, some weren’t too happy with how Ventura went about correcting the “lie.”
You see, Kyle is now dead, so in order to get his money grubbing hands on some of the dough the book raked in, Ventura went after Kyle’s widow – big man, huh? Well, former Navy SEAL, Lone Survivor’s Marcus Luttrell was one of the ones amongst the none-too-pleased and he ripped right into Ventura via a Facebook photo post.
Take a peek at that below:
It wasn’t long before the rest of the internet world chimed in as well. Take a peek at just a few examples of those who voiced their outrage over the selfish, greedy and overall worthless Ventura:
You may also like to read:
- Veteran Ordered To Remove His American Flag Because It’s ‘Offensive’ – He Responds With THIS
- Obama Caught In Massive Lie After Bombshell Footage Leaks
- Obama Spits On Heroic Navy SEAL’s Grave By Doing THIS
- Former Navy SEAL Annihilates Obama – Exposes Him For Protecting Terrorists
- Cocky Thug Tries To Rob Veteran – Then Gets A NASTY Surprise