Obama Protests Republican Lawsuit: “Stop Hatin’ All The Time”
July 30, 2014 10:36am PST
On Wednesday, Obama let fly one of the most absurd comments to ever leave his lips. In regards to the lawsuit against him filed by Republicans, the President commented:
“They have announced that they are going to sue me for taking executive actions to help people. They’re mad because I’m doing my job. Stop being mad all the time. Stop just hatin’ all the time. Let’s get some work done.”
Excuse me?! Stop hatin’ all the time?! What kind of ghetto street talk is that? Certainly not the verbiage you would expect from the President of the United States.
Republicans are expected to pass the lawsuit against Obama later today. It will be the first significant effort to hold him accountable for his rampant abuse of executive action. Democrats have used the threat of this lawsuit to raise millions of dollars for their party through Obama’s incessant fundraising.
Show your support for hitting Obama where it hurts in the comments section.
H/T: NBC News
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- BREAKING: Obama Panicking After This State Files Massive Lawsuit Against Him
- Obama Facing MASSIVE Lawsuit – White House In Panic Mode
- Trump Gets Some Devastating News After Cruz Drops Out – He’s In Trouble
- BREAKING: Judge Makes Massive Ruling Against Trump – He’s Going To Trial